We were super excited to get our hands on a Kindle Fire last week – a great Android powered tablet for under $200? Sign us up!
Tons of people have written detailed reviews about the Kindle Fire. We’ve shared a few of our favorites below, but no one’s written this review yet:
MiKandi is the Kindle Fire’s killer app.
’nuff said .
For all of you with a Kindle Fire, all you have to do is:
- Click on the gear icon at the upper right corner of the screen
- Select “More”
- Select “Device”
- Turn “Allow Installation of Applications” On
A few Kindle Fire reviews:
– Jason Perlow’s “Amazon’s Kindle Fire: The tablet’s Volkswagen moment”
- AppleInsider’s take on the Kindle Fire
- Sascha Segan’s advice on How to Run Almost Any Android App on the Kindle Fire
- TechCrunch’s video take on the Kindle Fire
- Techpinion’s blog post on why Kindle Fire reviews are all over the place